Compact, space-saving furnaces featuring simple, low-cost installation. Attractive and economical, Direct-Vent furnaces are a popular choice for heating the home. 14,000, 22,000 and 30,000 Btu/hr. sizes.
These models require no electricity and are great during power outages. Thermostat may be wall- or cabinet-mounted.
- No electricity required
- “Matchless” pilot igniter
- Easy installation – all vent material included
- All vent caps include built-in “Bird Guard”
- Long-life, ceramic-coated combustion chamber (22,000 and 30,000 Btu/hr. models)
- Automatic temperature and safety controls
- Sealed combustion chamber requires no room air
- Attractive, durable, soft-white, scratch-resistant finish blend with any décor
- Natural and propane gas models (conversion kits available)
- Thermostat included, may be wall- or cabinet-mounted
1403611, 1403612, 2203611, 2203612, 3003611, 3003612, 100, 140C, 140C-3, 140C-5, 100C-1, 140D, 14DV, 14DV-3, 14DV-3B, 14DV-5, 14DV-5B, 200C, 220B, 220C-3, 220C-5, 220D, 22DV, 22DV-3, 22DV-3B, 22DV-5, 22DV-5B, 300B, 300C, 300C-3, 300C-5, 300D, 300DV, 300DV-3, 300DV-3B, 300DV-5, 300DV-5B, D114-ST, D122-ST, D130-ST, DSC14B, DSC22B, DSC30B, NDV-14, NDV-22, NDV-30 Model(s) are replaced by this productAlso Replaces:
Cozy, CDV15C, CDV25C, CVD33C, Empire, DV210, DV215, DV25, DV35 Model(s) are replaced by this product
“Matchless" Pilot Igniter
All models include a “matchless” pilot igniter. Assures convenient pilot lighting without matches.
Automatic Thermostat- Included with all models
No electricity required. All models are equipped with a self-generating millivolt thermostat that may be wall- or cabinet-mounted.
Soft-white, powder-coated high-heat-resistant finish to complement any décor.
All vent caps include built-in “Bird Guard."
Dimensions and Clearances
2" from intersecting wall.
24" from top of appliance to ceiling or other obstructions for 14,000 Btu/hr. models.
30" from top of appliance to ceiling or other obstructions for 22,000 and 30,000 Btu/hr. models.
For clean, comfortable heat when and where you want it. The gas flame is completely sealed inside, away from all contact with room air. Air necessary for combustion is drawn into the chamber from outside through the vent and combustion products are vented directly to the outside. Only clean, gentle heat, in continuous circulation is delivered into the room. Windows and doors stay closed because no room air is used for combustion.
Blower is easily added to the furnace. Comes with a fully automatic fan switch. 115V power supply required.
Model 2302 for 22,000 and 30,000 Btu/hr.
Model 2303 for 14,000 Btu/hr.
Shipping weight 6 lbs.
Protects pedestrian traffic from vent cap heat.
Model 9308 Shipping weight 3 lbs.
Insulated, galvanized sheet for all direct-vent units.
Model 4318 Shipping weight 9 lbs. (oversized)
To meet your installation needs, all models accommodate optional through-the-wall vent which may extend up to a 24" maximum.
Thin-Wall Collar Kits
For wall thickness from 1" to 5". Installs with vent kit.
Model 9307 Shipping weight 4 lbs.
High Altitude Models
- Read owner’s manual before using/installing.
- Photographs are representative only.
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses.
- Consult installation manual for clearances prior to installation.
- We reserve the right to amend product specifications without notice.
- Installation and servicing recommended by a qualified service person.
- Venting must comply with the installation manual.
- Massachusetts approval G1-0713-515.
- Please read the warranty for any limitations or disclaimers.
- Combustion chamber carries a ten-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a one-year limited warranty.