All wiring and controls are easily accessible from the front. Transformer, terminal block, relay and motor are factory-prewired with thermostat wires pigtailed outside. The total system plus individual elements are protected by safety limit switches.
Relay and 24-volt wiring provide optimum safety and operation.
Low differential thermostat prevents excessive temperature swings.
Soft-white, powder-coated, high-heat resistant finish to complement any décor.
Powerful, lint-free patented peripheral blower system and heavy-duty motor combine to deliver warm air smoothly and quietly on vibration-free mountings. Blower features a self-cleaning air scoop design. Motor, cooled by a centrifugally swept airstream, is equipped with self-aligning porous bearings. No filter is required.
Dimensions and Clearances
6" to an intersecting wall
0" to finished floor
- Read owner’s manual before using/installing.
- Photographs are representative only.
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses.
- Consult installation manual for clearances prior to installation.
- We reserve the right to amend product specifications without notice.
- Installation and servicing recommended by a qualified service person.
- Please read the warranty for any limitations or disclaimers. All parts carry a one-year limited warranty.
This Forsaire Electric Wall furnace requires less than one square foot of floor space and provides warm air circulation for maximum comfort.
The 9.2 kW input, 31,400 Btu/hr. output model delivers heat into one or two rooms by a large quiet blower. This model may be recessed into the stud space or surface mounted. With a cabinet depth of seven inches, recessed installation provides a projection of only three inches into the living space. A freestanding application solves the problem in otherwise hard-to-heat areas. Totally automatic thermostat, fan controls and safety devices are factory supplied.