“Matchless” Pilot Igniter
A self-generating millivolt electrical system powers a wall-mounted heating thermostat. This provides maximum room comfort while allowing economical automatic operation.
Floor Register Temperature Control
Williams floor furnaces are equipped with an automatic floor register grille temperature control. This meets the latest American National Standards Institute Requirements. In extreme weather conditions, this control can be overridden to allow increased heat output.
Dimensions and Clearances
6" Between the floor furnace and adjacent walls.
12" Between the floor furnace and doors, draperies or other combustible materials.
15" Walk space along two sides of the furnace.
8953 Natural Gas to Propane Gas for 450A Series
8954 Natural Gas to Propane Gas for 600A Series
8955 Propane Gas to Natural Gas for 450A Series
8956 Propane Gas to Natural Gas for 600A Series
- Read owner’s manual before using/installing.
- Photographs are representative only.
- Specify propane or natural gas when ordering.
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses.
- Consult installation manual for clearances prior to installation.
- We reserve the right to amend product specifications without notice.
- Installation and servicing recommended by a qualified service person.
- Venting must comply with the “Venting and Chimney Requirements” section of installation manual.
- Massachusetts approval G1-0813-41.
- Please read the warranty for any limitations or disclaimers. Combustion chamber carries a ten-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a one-year limited warranty.
- Replacement floor furnaces of the same or lesser Btu/hr. input rating may be installed in the same location as the replaced furnace when replacement does not create an unsafe condition.
All units have a 4" flue pipe and 18" floor-to-center of the flue connection