“Matchless“ Pilot Igniter
All models include a “matchless” pilot igniter. Assures convenient pilot lighting without matches.
Automatic Thermostat - Included with all models
No electricity required. All models are equipped with a self-generating millivolt thermostat that may be wall- or cabinet-mounted. All models feature resettable vent-limit safety switch as standard equipment.
Soft-white, powder-coated high heat-resistant finish to complement any décor.
Dimensions and Clearances
Attaches to top of Monterey furnaces with on/off switch or automatic operation. Improves circulation of warm air and reduces temperature differences in the room. Optional deluxe blower for increased airflow. Two blowers may be used on 50,000 Btu/hr.
Model 2901 100 CFM, shipping weight 9 lbs.
Model 2907 125 CFM, shipping weight 9 lbs.
Chain-operated damper with register flush on rear wall, adjust amount of heat delivered through rear register. Motorized rear-outlet register airflow also available.
Model 6901 Standard model, shipping weight 4 lbs.
Model 6919 Motorized model for recessed installation, shipping weight 10 lbs.
Model 6920 Motorized model for surface-mounted installation, shipping weight 10 lbs.
Natural Gas to LP Gas or LP Gas to Natural Gas selections available.
Vent Finish Kit - 4" Round
Model 9904 for US, shipping weight 9 lbs.
45° Elbow - 4" Round
Model 9925 for US, shipping weight 3 lbs.
2-Foot Length of 4" Round Vent Pipe
Model 9926 for US, shipping weight 3 lbs.
4-Foot Length of 4" Round Vent Pipe
Model 9927 for US, shipping weight 5 lbs.
Universal Adapter Kit
Model 9928 for US, shipping weight 5 lbs.
Hold-Down Plate Kit
Contains hold-down plate and (2) spacers.
Model P323433, shipping weight 3 lbs.
Oval-Vent Starter Kit
Contains hold down plate, oval-to-round-adapter, spacer plates and two pieces of two-foot lengths of oval pipe.
Model 9929 for US shipping weight 9 lbs.
Model 9930 for Canada shipping weight 9 lbs.
Surface-mounted furnace installations only.
Model 9910-with optional blower installed.
Model 9902-without optional blower installed.
shipping weight 3 lbs.
Allows single-sided furnaces to be surface mounted instead of recessed. Ideal for remodeling in existing masonry wall construction or when wall studs are substandard. Furnace or panel not included.
Model 4901 shipping weight 23 lbs.
Replacement Face Panel
Soft-white, powder-coated replacement face panel.
Model 4915 shipping weight 30 lbs.
- Read owner’s manual before using/installing.
- Photographs are representative only.
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses.
- Consult installation manual for clearances prior to installation.
- We reserve the right to amend product specifications without notice.
- Please read the warranty for limitations of disclaimers. Combustion chamber carries a ten-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a one-year limited warranty.
- Installation and servicing recommended by a qualified service person.
- Venting must comply with the "Venting and Chimney Requirements" section of installation manual.
- Massachusetts approval G1-0713-515.