Ultra High-Efficiency Direct-Vent Furnaces (93% AFUE)
The most efficient Direct-Vent Furnace on the market. Our Ultra High-Efficiency Direct-Vent units are great for homes, offices, garages and room additions. Natural and propane models feature a sealed combustion chamber and 2-stage heat exchanger that utilize fresh outside air for combustion.
- Efficiency Rating: 93% (AFUE) – Lower fuel consumption and eco-friendly.
- Two sizes to meet your heating needs.
- 17,500 Btu/hr. – Available now
- 35,000 Btu/hr.
- Natural and propane gas models meet your gas requirements.
- Electronic controls with easy to operate digital touch panel.
- Room temperature display
- Mode selection
- Condensate pump indicator
- Built-in thermostat with easy to select temperature and operation controls.
- Easy installation with easy to use, low-cost PVC pipe that meets all installation requirements.
- Horizontal or vertical venting. Up to 50′ equivalent length venting.
- Sealed 2-stage heat exchanger.
- Most efficient burner system available
- Uses fresh outside air for a cleaner burn. Great for sealed houses. No make-up air required.
- Attractive, durable soft-white powder-coat finish that blends with any interior.
- Quiet operation contributes to the comfort of the space.
Vent Adapter Kit 9311
Used to cover existing vent holes in the wall in order to use 2" PVC pipe.
External Condensate Pump Kit 9312
Used to drain condensate instead of using the gravity system.
Remote Control Kit 9313
Used to control the unit in remote mode.
10' Condensate Hose Kit 9314
Used when more than 2' of condensate hose is necessary.
External Thermostat P322016
Used in place of built-in thermostat and is wall-mounted.
- Read owner’s manual before using/installing.
- Photographs are representative only.
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses.
- Consult installation manual for clearances prior to installation.
- We reserve the right to amend product specifications without notice.
- Installation and servicing recommended by a qualified service person.
- Venting must comply with the installation manual.
- Massachusetts approval.
- Please read the warranty for any limitations or disclaimers.
- Combustion chamber carries a ten-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a one-year limited warranty.
For clean, comfortable heat when and where you want it. The gas flame is completely sealed inside, away from all contact with room air. Air necessary for combustion is drawn into the chamber from outside through the vent and combustion products are vented directly to the outside. Only clean, gentle heat, in continuous circulation is delivered into the room. Windows and doors stay closed because no room air is used for combustion.